Call our information line at 860-633-7467 in case of inclement weather as well as for picking conditions. Bring a hat and wear light-colored clothing. It can get hot in the fields. Remember your sunscreen! Wear sneakers-they are much more comfortable than sandals for picking. We always provide free containers. Children are always welcome, but please leave your pets at home.
(We are open weekends late Nov-Dec 22nd for Christmas Trees and Gifts)
- Wear sturdy shoes or boots- the fields are often snowy or muddy
- Bring gloves for tree tagging or cutting
- Remember to dress warmly. It gets cold in the tree fields
- We always provide saws, netting and roping for your use
- Bring blankets or towels to lie the tree on top of as you transport it home
- Bring the entire family to find that perfect Christmas tree,
but please leave your pets at home.