Hebron Ave Stand
Our stand will be open Monday through Friday, 10 to 5:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9 to 5 pm.
Please check our Facebook and Twitter feeds for daily updates.
We have all sorts fresh and local produce, herbs, hanging plants, Proven Winner™ plants, and more!
Rose's Berry Farm Stand is proud to offer a wide variety of the freshest fruits and vegetables in an accessible and scenic location at 1200 Hebron Avenue in Glastonbury. Come visit us and see all the wonderful items we offer.
- Hanging and Potted Plants - May
- Farm-Made Jams, Vinegar, Apple Butter, Fruit Toppings and other Specialty Items
- Herbs and Vegetable Plants - May
- Made from scratch frozen and fresh Pies and Fresh
- Baked Goods
- Pick-Your-Own Strawberries - (June)
- Fresh cut flowers and bouquets
- Fresh South Glastonbury Corn- (July-September )
- Rose’s own Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Pears, and Apples- (July-September)
- Salsas, Salad Dressings, Native Honey, Teas, and many baking items
- Tomatoes, Green Beans, Snap Peas, Summer Squash, Peppers, Lettuce, Spinach, Zucchini, Herbs, and Cucumbers grown right on the premises and picked fresh daily (July-September)
- Gardening items and gifts
- A variety of food and specialty items made locally by Connecticut artisans
- Hand woven baskets
- Pumpkins, Colorful Mums and Fall Decorations (September-October)
Come visit us and see all we have to offer! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you and
answer your questions! See you soon!
Our hours of operation are ALWAYS subject to change due to weather conditions and crop
(860) 633-7467 for correct hours of operation. Also, check out our
pages for additional information.