When you visit Rose’s Berry Farm, you do something healthy and nutritious for your family. That’s because you select wholesome naturally ripened produce – guaranteed to be at the peak of flavor and freshness to enhance all of your recipes.
We have two locations, our farm stand which is located at 1200 Hebron Avenue, Glastonbury, and our home farm at 295 Matson Hill Rd., South Glastonbury. We also participate in 12 farmers markets around the state, for a complete listing to find the market nearest you, check our Farmers’ Market tab at the top of the page.
Pick-Your-Own runs from June through December. Tree tagging begins in November.
- Bring the kids! It’s a great family outing, but please leave your pets at home.
- Bring a hat. It can get hot in the sun.
- Remember to apply sunscreen.
- Wear sneakers or other tied shoes.
- The ground can be uneven in places.
- Call (860)633-7467 the day you plan to pick to check crop availability and conditions.
- In Christmas tree season, boots are best.
- Count on us for FREE containers!