- Call our information line at (860) 633-7467 in case of inclement weather as well as for picking conditions.
- Bring a hat and wear light-colored clothing. It can get hot in the fields.
- Remember your sunscreen!
- Wear sneakers-they are much more comfortable than sandals for picking.
- We always provide free containers.
- Children are always welcome, but please leave your pets at home
Winter: (We are open late Nov-Dec 23rd for Christmas Trees and Gifts)
- Wear sturdy shoes or boots- the fields are often snowy or muddy.
- Bring gloves for tree tagging or cutting.
- Remember to dress warmly. It gets cold in the tree fields.
- We always provide saws, netting and roping for your use.
- Bring blankets or towels to lie the tree on top of as you transport it home.
- Bring the entire family to find that perfect Christmas tree, but please leave your pets at home.